How old were u wen u were aloud to have a bf/gf?

My parents said i can't till im 18-_-

Most Helpful Girl

• My parents didn't have any rules about when I was allowed to have a boyfriend. I think I was about 12 or 13 when I first had a boyfriend (although, we were both really shy and so we hardly talked or hung out, so I wouldn't really count it as a "real" boyfriend). My first serious boyfriend was when I was 15.

What Guys Said 11

• Well my parents said the same but I changed that myself and started d
    Dating a year younger than you

• Soon as I popped out

• I never had an age limit.

• I was young and my mom and dad was not strict, in fact they were proud of he having some sort of puppy love when I was 12.

• I was 14 or 15 I think.

• I never really had an age limit lol.

• Your parents won't let you date until 18? That's a bit harsh...

• It use to be till i was out of college but they don think im able to go so they now say 21

• You do realize you can have complete autonomy for yourself when you turn 18 they can't really stop you from dating at 18-20.

• They can't stop me now either hahaha

• There was no age limit for me and no girls to justify having one either.

• I had my first gf when I was 13 but my parents never actually set an age when I could start dating

• Yes, I think it is fair because it will be ligalised after 18 so keep smile :-)

• never had age limit

What Girls Said 15

• My parents said 16 and I was fine with it. I actually didn't have time to date until I was 17 XD

I was always busy with extracurriculars and school and there really wasn't an emphasis on bfs in my friend group. I don't know so much is changing and going on at this time in your life that there are a ton of things to focus on apart from a significant other :)

• Sixteen before I could officially date, though he and I were an item for more than six months before that. We just couldn't go out on a date, that was ok I always just liked hanging out with him anyway, still do! = ]

• Hope u guys last a really long time together:)

• Thanks, we're getting married this July 11th. We were best friends before we even dated.

• OH MY GOSH CONGRATULATIONS!!! ill keep u guys in my prayers ah im so happy for u that made my day... well night but eh u know what i mean lol

• I was told I had to be 16 to date because as my mom says, "Where exactly are you going? I'm not driving you anywhere." lol needed to be able to drive to go on dates apparently. Imagine that. :p

I dated a guy when I was 15 though. That didn't go well. Apparently when your parents say they won't drive you to see a guy they actually mean it hahaha

I didn't have a SERIOUS relationship until I was 18.

• Hah my parents won't let me date until college. And you're really pretty! =]

• My parents said the same thing to me at first to but thank you and so r u!😊

• Same here I'm not allowed to date until I'm 18. But I had a boyfriend anyways. ...

• I was 15 when I started dating

• I was 15 but I'd want my kids til wait til 18

• It happened when I started dating a guy without anyone knowing it and than my mother found out. She followed me, I'm not kidding. That was insane. Later she had no choice but giving me her approval, otherwise I'd keep lying.

• 14 for me. A friend couldn't date til she was 18, she was fine with it though cuz she was a crazy smart girl and focused on school

• My parents never really set an age where I could start dating. They just let me when I felt comfortable to start dating, which was at 15.

• I keep asking but they just awkwardly avoid the question.
    Like I would... haha

• They are smart. People date in order to find someone to marry. You are very far from that.

• 17.
    . . . .

• I was 17yo

• I was 13 . crazy