Girls, do you like a guy who is more reserved and mysterious? Strong and silent type?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Me personally? No. I am reserved and quiet. We literally would never speak if he didn't start conversations.

What Girls Said 6

• I am a very outgoing and outspoken person. I will say what I am thinking (as long as I am not working, in which I would probably get fired haha). I typically like guys who are the same. Very blunt and honest, with a pinch of sarcasm.

• I am kinda into depressing guy just cuz...

• I'd go with 1 :D

• No, because I'm like that... To be honest I like a confident, mind speaking gentleman, and ones that are not scared to come up to me :)

• No, I am shy and I need someone silly to make me laugh and feel comfortable with.

• Strong and silent type can be good to a degree, but I tend to fall for people with a good sense of humour. If you're too mysterious and quiet. I'll never know if you have that.