Why did she get pissed off?

This happened to me some time ago but I never quite understood why she got upset with me. I was on a date with a hot girl but it was obvious that she didn't like me. Her walls were up she would not look me in the eyes and stuff like that. Most awkward date ever.

So I avoided her and just barely managed to get over that horrible date. Plus she was already seeing another dude which she didn't tell me but it was the first date. One night she told me I could go with whom I want on a dates. So I was off I guess and I could do whatever I want. But I would still talk with her.

Seeing that it was going nowhere I told her that maybe it's best if we never date again and just leave it like that. It really hit her badly and she got upset since then never forgetting me.

How did I screw up with her so badly? Was I too blunt with her? She told me I could see whoever I want.

Most Helpful Guy

• You hurt her ego, and showed self respect. . good for you.
    She is probably used to guys following her around like love sick puppies

• Thanks pal...
      You would of stood out, she will never forget you now :)

What Girls Said 3

• I am assuming no guy has ever shut her down like that before, so you offended her. Her ego is probably massive.

• I don't think she's ever been rejected like that so it bothered her. You were in the right. She was just rude.

• Maybe it was her ego.. Cuz it doesn't make sense why she would get mad especially if she was seeing others unless she really liked you. I don't know but oh well

What Guys Said 3

• If she's that hot maybe no guys ever talked to her like that before. She prob expected you to keep playing her game and be a dumb puppy. You telling her your gonna find better basically prob just hurt her ego.

• My guess would be that notwithstanding your first crappy date, she wanted to keep you in reserve in case thing didn't work out with the new guy.

You didn't do anything wrong, she probably has some kind of personality disorder.

• I just can't do some things at a date if I find them emasculating and too girlish just to get a girl. Also it's annoying when you go on a date and you see her act like a princess and expect you to entertain her.

• She enjoyed playing with you and you dropped her. It was an ego thing.