Guys is it weird if a girl is super private on social media?

These days with instagram and all that people expect you to be an open book and i hate it. In fact it took me so long to get instagram (just got it) and I don't like having randoms following me. On top of that my facebook is super private too... you pretty much can't see anythign unless you become my friend.

So?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like a girl that doesn't give me a real story I think its super unattractive

• what do you mean by real story? Like she comes off as better on social media or something?

• Still makes no sense lol. I'm real and that's why I keep my facebook life private and not over-exaggerate it.

• doesn't need to make sense cause women don't make sense either and I mean seriously

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think it's weird weird at all but I guess I'm not exactly a normal teenager since I don't use social media. I just think it's a distraction so I never got into Facebook or Twitter or instagram or even snapchat.

• Same here, only my friends can see my stuff and I set my friends list to "Only me". I don't want people to use my friends list to stalk others, it has happened before.

• No I'm the same I don't tell anyone anything not even friends and family.

• I've been in social media for almost 13 years. but i still keep my private life private..

What Girls Said 2

• No, it's not weird. There are so many people who are like that. I used to be really inactive on social media till a few months ago, and now I use it wayyyy too much ahha.

• no its good that you keep it private! its not weird at all. xx