Why do people keep assuming I have a boyfriend if I have been single my whole life?

i pretty much have been single my whole entire life, yes I've hooked up w. Guys but i never had sex or even oral sex just kissing or whatever. But when people talk to me they always ask or just simply assume im taken when they have no clue that i have been single my whole life. Why do they think so?

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• They probably assume this cos u must be really beautiful and they automatically think u r taken. Dont take it negatively. I would take that as a huge compliment.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Maybe its cause you are pretty and have an outgoing fun personality.

1|1
    0|0
  • You must be a pretty girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • People always assume that cute and beautiful women are in a relationship.
    It's a no brainer, cute women rarely stay single for long.

1|0
    0|0
    • Apparantly i do 😒😩😔

• I can't see ur picture but im guessing you are pretty most of my friends in high school that where pretty stayed single for like a week than found a new guy pretty much they where whore bags

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they probably think you have one because of the way you look.

1|0
    0|0
    • what does that mean, i hope it doesn't mean i look like a thot

• Show All
    • What does it mean then

• It just meant what I said. Sometimes guys will assume a girl has a S/O because she looks so beautiful.

What Girls Said 2

• LOL I am like the purest of the pure. I haven't done anything. Not even romantic hugging. And yet I've been told that I just "look like someone who is taken all ready"

I don't get it either.

2|0
    0|0
  • You're probably a really cool person

1|0
    0|0