Guys, what do you think about a girl who doesn't really care about make-up (wears sometimes for fun), and really into sports/video games, carpentry?

• those girls are hot!
    74% (34)
  • I prefer girly girls
    26% (12)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
Updates:
P. S. she can sew and knit and stuff too... she's not "unfeminine" just isn't girly. .

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• YESSSS, we need more woman in the trade, and i love it when women keep it real and show their true beauty, keep it real and keep gaming :)

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• My sorta girl...
    FYI my wife is a qualified helicopter mechanic... she's mechanically minded.. only day she's ever worn make up was our wedding day...

1|1
    0|0
  • Seems like you'd be a cool girl.

1|1
    0|0
  • Are you a griffon?

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually prefer girls who doesn't really care about make-up, and who are really into sports/video games, basically - sporty & tomboyish girls are my absolute favorites ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well that's a girl that I can definitely relate when it comes to video games and all that, however that's kind of classifying her as probably one of the guys. I wouldn't have a problem dating her, but I always prefer a girly girls.

0|1
    0|1
  • Those are cool girls no problem

0|1
    0|0
  • Sounds like someone I'd date over a preppy girly girl any day.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's good she has her passions and interests as long as she's able to be feminine every once and a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is passionate about something and I like that. Just for those traits, I will find her hot.

0|2
    0|0
  • Natural is the way to go, plus I love girls whom know who they are, can't care about fake much...

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah these are the girls u want to date

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I prefer dating the girly girls coz I see them as my type of girls I would date, the type of girl u mentioned.. she'd be my super cool awesome friend... I wouldn't date.. just b friends

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like my type of my girl!

0|1
    0|0
  • Sounds like a girl I would want to know.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you are very cool... What's your favorite game? Mine is GTA 5... And do you use a console?

0|0
    0|0
    • I really like the Mertoid games (primes one and two are my fave) and I have really enjoyed a bunch of the final fantasy games.

• Never heard of those games but yes i have seen many girls playing final fantasy...
      And i mind of knew you would mention this game LOL

• YOU MEN have NO STANDARDS

0|0
    1|1
  • Girly girls FTW!

0|0
    0|1
  • You sound just fine to me. Nothing wrong with not being girly. It is sexy.

0|0
    0|0