Do you kiss/get touch-feely on the first date?

I've been on some dates with some guys and they always attempt to kiss me or feel me all over. Frankly, it makes me feel extremely uncomfortable.
I fear I'm undateable. I'm so old-fashioned! You know what I genuinely want on dates? I just want to TALK. I'm so fucking weird! And guys never want to talk, which is why I've never had a boyfriend! I seriously talk about the most random things and i tend to like to pick at guys' brains with thought-provoking, deep questions.
And I'm never into the guys who I go on dates with! When they do touch/kiss me, want to gag and feel violated. My type never asks me out it seems.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• i'd not dare 2 do such a thing on 1st date basically...

What Guys Said 3

• No, never.
    1st dates are on a 'get to know' basis.
    If I want a cheap hook-up, there are plenty of other ways.

So... instead of waiting for 'your type' to drop out of the sky for you to date, get proactive and go ask a decent guy out yourself.
    If you keep doing what you always do, you will keep getting what you've always gotten.

• First of all, you're NOT weird. You're just YOU.

What types of guys do you usually date?

I don't touch till after the first date. I know myself and I can get grabby really fast. Being physical is the easy part, it's everything else that's tricky.

• Not usually no, I think breaking the touch barrier with casual touch is ok but nothing more.

What Girls Said 0