Girls, would you go out with someone shorter then you but had a good personality and was really nice?

Well im about 5,6 or 5,5 would it matter if somone you liked was shorter.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't want to sound shallow, but if you also good looking, as well as had a great personality and nice then you're the total package. It would just depend on if I was physically attracted to the person, it's not the end of the world if they're not that tall

What Girls Said 11

• Go out - OK
    preferable? Not
    Marriage for life? 10% chance
    The ideal life is to be with the best FIT

• No I wouldn't. I know it's superficial but I'm just not attracted to guys shorter than me. Even if they're nice and we get along, it ant proceed beyond friends if there's no sexual attraction

• Yeah. I'm not into short guys. And I'm short... like 5'3.

• Some girls think height is important some not... to me height is not a huge deal but having someone taller makes a girl feel protected in some way... but! there are really short petite girls out there :)

• My SO is 2.5 in shorter than me. I'm 5'8.5"

• I once went out with a guy who was a bit shorter, and I never cared about his height (but I am short too lol). He seemed to care though and tried to over compensate... it just didn't end up working out in the end

• Nope would not matter

• I personally cannot because It makes me feel like a giant and then I become insecure.

• I'm 5"0 so I am not the best one for this question... LoL

• short guys are quite cute and i wouldn't mind going out with them as i am extremely short to

• I'm 4'11 so I'd be hard pressed to find a guy shorter than me, but I don't think it'd be a problem. I love short guys.