How to sleepover at my boyfriends house?

My boyfriends parents are going out of town I want have a sleepover at his house but I don't know what tell my parents, I already tried telling them I'm going to my friends house but they don't believe me since they caught me one time lying to them about it so I don't know what to do please help?

Most Helpful Guy

• What will they do, spank you? Have a talk with them and explain you're old enough to make your own decisions about your personal life.

• Not let me see him again, tell his parents, and prob disconnect my phone, maybe kick me out

• Yeah I do, I guess I could do that thanks :) I wish I could just stay all night tho without waking up so early to get back home

• We all sacrifice for love!

What Guys Said 6

• Be honest with them and explain that there isn't anything that will happen between 11 PM and 9 AM that can't happen earlier in the evening.

• You're 22, you're an adult.
    I don't think your parents should have a say in what you do in life.

You make your decisions for yourself, not for them. :P

• Tell them that you're going to be having multiple unsuccessful attempts at conceiving a child with your bf.

• You're 22, they can't keep you from doing stuff.

• just go, text them you will be back in morn, then turn phone off

• Then when they see me they will prob kick me out, not me me see him again and prob disconnect my phone

• Oh and tell his parents and the. He would get kicked out

• Are you 22? If so just tell them you're staying at his house the night...

• Yeah they treat me like a baby tho they won't let me

• Not enough even for a room in a share house? I hope you can afford to get out soon, I'd hate to be in your situation.

• not really and yeah

What Girls Said 3

• Don't lie? Tell them you are going to stay the night with your boyfriend. You are 22, do you really need to ask permission to go stay at a friends house?

• She is living in their house and they can tell her to leave, so she does have some obligation to her parents, but it is an obligation to be honest, responsible, and to not try to take advantage of them. f they don't want her spending the night with her boyfriend, they can tell her to move out of their house, so, yes, she does need their permission.

• Troll. Goodbye.

• @OlderAndWiser troll? What the fuck? I don't think you have any idea what that means but from your last comment I can see why you are running away. Obviously debate = argument in your mind, don't know how the fuck you manage to be a lawyer when you think like that.

• Then don't lie to them.

• Tell them straight. Why lie again?

• I can't they won't let me

• The only thing I would do is really try to explain to them that you are just gonna sleep over and won't do anything.
      Sucks because you are 22 :/

Maybe sneak out? XD