White guys... or anyone? Which lady would you date? Pictures involved?

white guys...... or anyone? Pictures involved?

If you were to pick/date any of these ladies which would you prefer

Most Helpful Guy

• Well as a white guy -_- ... I'd pick number 4. She has a seductive look going on with her eyes.

What Guys Said 52

• All these women would be too gorgeous for my level. If I had he option (assuming all thse women would be interested in your short nerdy types) I'd probably go out with them all, just at different times.

I suppose the one who mostly likes the things I like would probably be a girl I'd choose to date more than 2 or 3 times, which I can't tell from a picture.

Just going on looks and preferred body type - overall look? The fourth I would think would be closest, though #2 has a great sense of fashion and isn't in swimwear/her underwear; which says nothing about personality or interests, so... I'd say #2 for like being able to spend time with and get to know (though I would do that with ANY of these women). Like an awesome first date option, and the rest of these women would be... a date down the line if we were that comfortable with each other.

• Either the first, third of fourth one. I like black girls to be darker rather than lighter as I like white girls to be white not tanned. Just my preference.

If I had to pick one over the others, I'd go the first one because she has cool hair too.

• It would depend on their interests and their personalities. The body and face of all of them are well within date-able parameters. The faces in particular are very pretty on all of them. If I had to pick one, and only one, and only from appearance, I think I would lean towards the first one, as her face is the cutest.

• They're all attractive women. Hypothetically if I was single and our personalities fit then potentially any one of those women. When it comes to physical beauty I'm not very picky to be honest.

• The 2nd girl basically

• Either 4 or 5, they're the prettier ones.

• The #2 and #4 i think is dating material but their all attractive girls

• too hard to pick so all of them

• The forth... but none of these are really my type. Not cause of race! I like all races but I just really prefer piercings on a girl

• Probably the last one. They're all good looking and have super hot bodies though.

• Third or last one. That booty and those curves ~

• i couldn't just pick from a picture. i'd need to know more.

• I would love to bang #5

• Well it would first of all depend on their attitude... based on the looks the nr 1 is not my type. Make up looks like some level of overkill.
    The bottom 2 pics are my favourite. But only if they're nice girls :-)

• The 4th girl no doubt
    3rd girl would be my second choice

• 3rd or 4rth are hot!

• If I'm going on a date with one of them, why are more than half of them in bikinis? Shouldn't they be in dresses or skirts?

• Summer is around the corner so hey... not. really an aswer but...

• I don't know. They are all very attractive in their own way. I guess I'd go with the last one.

• First and third ones are sexiest IMHO.

• Any of them apart from number 1, that hair would piss me off snuggling with her. Number 4 is the Sexiest

• I'm not that attracted to them

• 1, 3, 4 and 5 are amazing.

1 is the most wow in my opinion.

• None of them... And before you ask, NO not because they are black.

• A likely story.

• @malady1993 I think there fake accounts too. it's sad how pathetic, jealous, and hateful some people are.

• The last one is hot, because she's got all the right curves

• Body of #1, face of #3, #5 would also be a good overall choice.

• i would say 1, 3, or 4

• #3 and #5 would be my pics, though I wouldn't mind being with all of them.

• #4 is the most visually appealing to me. All are nice though! Why white guys?

• I'd do all of them. I'm white and a walking hard on most days though

• The last one, love the curves.

• OMG... the last one... she is soooooo hawt!!!

• More from Guys
    22

What Girls Said 23

• here it is with the white guy black girl shit.

• This question is really thirsty and sad. As a black woman why are you low key looking for approval from white men? All these women are beautiful so why does it matter which one gets a rAndom white guys dick the hardest?

• Chile its not that serious and ur late. Have a great day tho.

• Love your comment. Black women like her make black women look desperate when black women are far from desperate. She need to dye her skin white and the hell out the black race

• @mslady1993 with all due respect its just a website there's nothing desperate about this question. People ask dumb questions on here everyday.. this right here is just a fun randomn question. Life continue on.

• 1,3, and HELL YEAH on the last one!

• Ummmm as a white man I'd date all of those girls. Seriously... gorgeous.

• I was number 4 ' s body

• the one wearing the black bikini has the best body.

the one abover her has the prettiest face.

• All of them are aesthetically appealing!

• I'd kill to look like number 4 lol

• This take would be re-written as:

White guy, fairest of them all
    who would you choose as the
    prettiest of them all?

• it should have been "Guys, which one do you prefer? " lol to bad i shan't change the title.

• White guy reply:

waaahhjh who me? Just someone bangeable. *snickers*. *chugs down more redbull*

• 😒😒😒✋👋

• I think woman 2 and woman 4 would grab my attention if I was looking for someone to date.

• All but #4 are pretty. I don't like #4's face. She looks more middle eastern, arabic than afro-carribean or African or black or whatever the hell I'm supposed to call people who aren't white without offending someone.

• I'd Go bi for them xD

• I think black women are pretty when they are skinny. Sometimes I wish I was black.

• 2nd from the bottom/the 4th girl hands down.

• Why did you direct this towards white men? and I think 4 is the prettiest

• I don't know but i should of said men in general 😊

• I think the 3rd & 4th are the most beautiful

• Why white guys only? Kind of silly of you. You should ask guys in general. What are white guys?

• Can relate to 2 and 5

• Number 4 is something else 😏

• I'll take 3 and 4 .. !

• Number 3 or 4

• If I was a guy if say the last one I would want something to hold on to. And she is being totally sexy while being covered. Its classy.