Guys, I'm so sick of him, how can I make him dislike me?

He act like he likes me, staring, but won't say a word to me, overhear my conversations, out of nowhere he want to hug me, his body is often turned towards me.
I did like him once, but back then he didn't feel the same so he rejected me. Now I get really annoyed by the way he behaves around me. I know he's insecure so he won't make move. So how can I make him dislike me? Or at least stop acting like he likes me?

He's a chapter of my life I want to be over, but every time we meet he fucks with my head.

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Woman up and tell him you're not into him. Or if you are into him, woman up and ask him out, because he's clearly shy / socially awkward.

Either way, woman up.

• I need to woman up, but the fact we don't talk to one another makes it quite hard to walk up to him and tell him the truth. Also what if he says that he doesn't like me, then I'm gonna make a fool out myself. I do have feelings for him, but there is a little voice in my head that tells me not to go there.

At some point I just hope he's going to meet someone else and lose interest.

• This is the reason why shy people don't usually work together. If one person can't take charge, you're not going to go anywhere due to paralyzing fear of rejection.

Honestly though, this guy sounds into you, so he probably won't reject you. I'd just bite the bullet and make a move. If he does reject you, oh well. Not the end of the world and you can move on with your life.

• I'm not shy, I have nothing to talk to him about. He already rejected me once, I moved on. Then we spent a month being around each other all day every day. I went from disliking him because I felt he was leading me on to have some sort of feelings for him. I don't feel the need to be rejected the second time by the same guy. I gave him a chance and he didn't want it.
      I want the chapter where he is in my life to be over.

What Guys Said 9

• Just tell him how it is. Something like "you had a chance with me in the past and you blew it" I moved on already. It makes me feel weird and uncomfortable whenever you do this and that. I hope you understand. Something simple and direct.

• Tell him to f*** off politely... I can't teach you that cause you girls know better

HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY!

• Holy shit how about you just stop talking to him and go no contact Jesus Christ

• Pal I've never said a word to him. I try to stay away from him.

• Lmao who the hell cares about his behavior if you guys don't even talk to each other anymore? He's not gonna stop all that until he wants to.

• I feel you're not the right person to ask for help. Your answers are really immature. One day you might experience the feeling of being watched, and how uncomfortable it is.
      Thank you for your time.

• You don't want what you bargained for? too much too handle?
    That's what I get from some girls I liked and eventually seem terrible.

I recommend that you play Justin Bieber music and have him listen to it too.
    Eventually he will hate your guts...

• When you're with him just fart. Men don't like something like that. We can't realized the women are human too. In our heads women like angelic or super-humanic things..

• Throw up on him

• Get rid of him;behave how he behaves to you ;) best solution...

• Be honest that you aren't interest

can you answer my question?
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1453092-why-did-my-gf-do-this-she-has-never-done-this-before

• Girl's don't get rejected