Guys, would you date a girl outside of your race?

I am truly curious.

17

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• I would date outside my race.

• Yeah if the opportunity presented itself why not?

It's no secret that I got a thing for Asian girls LOL i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text_7.gif

• Of course! I'm currently dating a japanese girl I met in my chinese class. Falling for her was so unintentional, all I did was turn my head to see who was sitting next to me and she turned her head too. We both smiled at eachother, it lit a spark between us; it just sort of happened. She speaks broken English but her eyes and smiles tell me everything. I now plan on learning japanese so that I can get to know her better.

• If I'm physically attracted to her, and she's a great person, then yeah.

• Yes i do support interracial dating/ relationships

• Already have, would again.

• I've done it before, and I'd do it again...

• Definitely. I prefer other races than my own.

• lol whats you race and why is that?

• I am Asian and actually prefer Latinas, Russian, and German. As for my own race I don't know, I just can't wrap my mind around being with another Asian girl.

• I would and I sometimes do. white girls usually show the most interest in me. my preference is black, but when I'm single and the black girls not showing interest, I head to white. other races don't show interest in me.

• thats funny. Black guys never like me i feel, but white, hispanic, Asian and mixed guys love me... I dont get it but idc because i like the rainbow

• For me, I don't mind other races, but with black girls there a different kind of connection I feel and enjoy. I don't feel the same connection with other races even though I grew up around a ton of diversity

• Yes I would

• yeah i would. i have no problems with it

• Yep I can... It won't make a difference

• I'd almost prefer it.

• in a blink

• yeh why not if am attracted to her then surely :) race isn't a big deal for me

• I can go black and white... yeah i go for any race