Girls, what makes a guy attractive?

Csn be physical and mental, personality, looks

13

Most Helpful Girl

• He has to be good looking but that's not really all of it. A lot of guys just have good personality and that's what makes them really attractive and stand out from the rest, which goes a long way as well as manners. Personally, a really sweet, genuine, down to earth guy. Personally, i like a guy if he can take power but not in that way... but i think that it is only me because i'm not that confident so i'd need someone to make decisions.

What Girls Said 12

• Without know him? His body. Muscles. Tats are a bonus. Nice jaw (square/triangular). Hair depends on his features.

His personality? Strength. Compassion. Confidence. Rational. Courageous. Appropriately emotional. Respectful. Humorous.

... Apparently that's like asking for the Holy Grail.

• For me an attractive guy is sweet and caring, passionate about something and something about his eyes would lure you in. But most of all he should be able to hold a conversation with me, if not, have something in place of it instead of awkward silence.

• His smile, his eyes, the way he treats me, when he's being himself and when he can make me laugh

• Complete blunt confidence that can hold a conversation. A sense of humor would be a bonus. That stands out for me personality-wise. Physically, I prefer them on the taller side.

• Personality:
    CONFIDENT even a bit cocky
    Intelligent
    Funny
    Sarcastic
    Charming
    Nice laugh

Looks:
    Tall preferably 6'1-2"
    Strong jawline
    Dark features & tan
    Muscular but not overly esp. Nice back
    Nice hands

• i think it depends but for sure the guy has to confident and nice and respectful i think i speak for girls when i say a big turn off is when guys are jerks in front of there friends

• If you're funny/witty, intelligent and not a dick

• Personality is most important for me he has to be funny and caring but strong and supportive. He has to be quite tough because I want to be able to sit and watch a horror film with him without him squealing like a girl

• Everythinn'

• Smile, personality, his style and if he's funny.

• He has to make me laugh and just be comfortable with telling me things.

• Hair, and height 😍