It is so fucking annoying how guys are so quick to point and say a girls are so shallow (more than men) yet studies show the opposite plus they get offended when girls assume all guys are same.
I constantly get questions from guys about girls and when I give them an answer, they just want one answer to assume for all girs, but this is not possible! Everytime I girl posts about what she wants in a guy, the comments are always full of shit from guys calling them liars.
1) Not every girl is the same so stop expecting them to be
2) Most girls don't only only care about looks and money.
3) Most women (not all) that want to date guys with money are looking for stability and not to get ripped off. Whether you may be one of those guys or not, on many occasions when a woman dates a poor guy looking for something stable, he ends up living off of her! From personal experience, my mom's ex fiance got the engagement ring in her name and he stole our money (sending it off to his sister and another girl) and left us. We almost ended up homeless.
4) Just because a girl isn't attarcted to you doesn't mean she is a shallow bitch who only wants to date a hot guy.
5) Attraction equals desirability. (Looks, personality, intellect, interests, hormones, etc all play into your attractiveness) Where these aspects rank depend on the person.
Honestly speaking, LOOKS AREN'T A HUGE DEAL. For me, I find a guy's intellect and wityness to be the most attractive. Sure I may or may not think he is goodlooking but getting to know a guy and really connecting with him can make me attracted to him.
STOP ASSUMING ALL GIRLS ARE THE SAME AND ONLY WANT HOT GUYS WHEN YOU YOURSELF ARE PROBABLY A PICKY AS FUCK M'F! Just because a girl rejected you doesn't mean she is a shallow bitch. Yes, there are plenty of girls who are shallow and only care about looks but the same goes for guys. YET, you get mad when girls assume all guys are pricks.
- I'm desperate14% (1)0% (0)8% (1)Vote
- Not smart enough to have figured it out0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I don't know0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Just thought there was one sure answer14% (1)20% (1)17% (2)Vote
- For fun0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I just want someone to love okay!!29% (2)80% (4)50% (6)Vote
- Trying to prove a point43% (3)0% (0)25% (3)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
in my view, very few girls are actually that concerned with looks when it comes to a long-term relationship. And from what I understand, women are fare more interested in long-term relationships than short-term relationships. However, girls are very concerned about looks when it comes to short-term relationships. And, before any relationship to become long-term, it first has to be short-term. So, it's a conundrum.
That's my guess, anyway...4
- Show AllShow Less