How many of you are still single?

I am 21 and never had a gf.. Just wondering how many of you never evr had a gf/bf.. It's not like I'm ugly or anything else anyone might hate.. It's just not happening.. Anyone else with the same situation?

Updates:
Ever tried to find the reason why?

1|0
8|9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 9

• I actually older than 30 and plan to remain Single Indefinitely since I know it would be too difficult since I absolutely do NOT want Any children and that is a huge deal breaker in relationships and dating to begin with.

Never dated before either. Think I had been rejected lie maybe 2 or 3 times but it's all redundant now because I realize that I have major existential and trust problems that just can never be fixed will go away no matter what. A relationship would only make things Worse for me and the other person so I'm just gonna have to remain on my own.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you go out and meet people? Introduce yourself to everyone, improve yourself to become more attractive etc

0|1
    0|0
    • Yess i do... But every girl i like is already taken or ones those are single eventually find someone else..

• I've had girlfriends before but I am single at the moment.

0|1
    0|0
  • Single since a year and 6 months

0|1
    0|0
  • Yea I am but mostl due to my life-choices

0|1
    0|0
    • I couldn't find my reasons why I'm single.

• I have some ambitious career aspirations that make maintaining relationships difficult. Also my personality is just more reclusive and academically oriented. It's hard for me to put myself out. I would like to change soon though because I'm getting older and older..

• Ohh i see.. Well i think i can manage pretty good if i had one.

• I'm single Pringle

0|1
    0|0
  • Never ever had a gf and i'm 22

0|1
    0|0
  • Been single for about 7 months now.

0|0
    0|0
  • 24 almost 25 and never had a girlfriend

0|0
    0|0