How many of you are still single?

I am 21 and never had a gf.. Just wondering how many of you never evr had a gf/bf.. It's not like I'm ugly or anything else anyone might hate.. It's just not happening.. Anyone else with the same situation?

Ever tried to find the reason why?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 9

• I actually older than 30 and plan to remain Single Indefinitely since I know it would be too difficult since I absolutely do NOT want Any children and that is a huge deal breaker in relationships and dating to begin with.

Never dated before either. Think I had been rejected lie maybe 2 or 3 times but it's all redundant now because I realize that I have major existential and trust problems that just can never be fixed will go away no matter what. A relationship would only make things Worse for me and the other person so I'm just gonna have to remain on my own.

• Do you go out and meet people? Introduce yourself to everyone, improve yourself to become more attractive etc

• Yess i do... But every girl i like is already taken or ones those are single eventually find someone else..

• I've had girlfriends before but I am single at the moment.

• Single since a year and 6 months

• Yea I am but mostl due to my life-choices

• I couldn't find my reasons why I'm single.

• I have some ambitious career aspirations that make maintaining relationships difficult. Also my personality is just more reclusive and academically oriented. It's hard for me to put myself out. I would like to change soon though because I'm getting older and older..

• Ohh i see.. Well i think i can manage pretty good if i had one.

• I'm single Pringle

• Never ever had a gf and i'm 22

• Been single for about 7 months now.

• 24 almost 25 and never had a girlfriend