Girls, What would you like a guy to wear for a date?

Also is it possible to overdress? Would it intimidate you if he did?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's a movie, concert, walk the boardwalk or dinner, then a button down shirt and jeans is nice. Although if we were going to the Avengers premiere or some movie like that, I'd wear a comic t-shirt/shorts and he could wear his comic shirt and jeans.

What Girls Said 7

• It depends what the setting is. I wouldn't really care what he'd wear to be honest. Preferably no white shoes haha. I personally dislike white tennis shoes. The only way a guy would be able to overdress is if he wore like a button up shirt with a tie, dress pants and dress shoes to go to like a theme park or something lol. I don't know why anyone would overdress if they know exactly what the plans are though?

• As long as it is appropriate for the place we are going, I don't care.

• Hmmm... clean clothes thats always important.

• Depends on where we're going. If he showed up in a dress clothes for a movie date then I'd definitely raise an eyebrow.

• Anything as long as he not mitch-matching

• Yes it is definitely possible to overdress. Jeans and a nice shirt would be fine for 'smart casual'

• Clothes...