Girls, what do you think about Arab guys?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hot! I think Arab guys and people in general are really beautiful

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• christian- yes, muslim, sorry no... many will date a non-muslim girl acting all laid back and cool and westernized, and then once they're married, bam, the girl is forced to convert and wear the hijab. no thanks from a western christian gal.

but yeah, i've met some really nice christian or just non-practicing westernized ones... as long as they dont bathe in cologne, have a uni-brow covering 3/4's of their forehead, soup up their cars with spinning rims, wear gold chains, care more about shopping and designer labels than I do, take more time getting ready than I do, act temperamental, talk on their cell phones really, really loudly in public in either language, douse an entire container of gel in their hair daily, and blare house music full blast all the time, then yeah, they're alright.

hope that answered your question.
    peace

0|0
    0|1
  • When it comes to Arabs things can get a little tricky. But I should say first that yes, I am attracted to them.

I don't consider dating them because I assume they don't date outside their race, especially someone who's black (which I am). I assume either they are or their family is very involved with their religion, whether it be they're Muslims, Christians, Catholics, whatever. so there's another reason I stay away because dating outside their race and religion can also be tricky.
    I also sometimes unfairly assume they can be racist, so I don't socialize with them much. not saying all of them are, or that they even tend to be, but it's very much a possibility especially if they weren't born in america and to save myself the rejection I don't even try.

there's my personal insight.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my experience, overly sexually aggressive and lewd.

1|0
    0|0
  • nicht gut.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're so hot, but again I never do anything about it because I assume they're off the market and don't date white girls like me. They're tricky since there's no guarantee that they actually do want a relationship and, from my experience, have only seen Western girls like me as flings. Still open to possible committed relationship with an Arab guy though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Arab guys are very HOT. I like arab guys. And plus they get that arab money. Lol jk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my cup of tea...

0|0
    0|0