Guys, Do white guys only like white girls?

So I'm basically white (I have pale skin I can go on) and I am a girl. But I was wondering if white guys liked different races just as much like Hispanic chicks or black girls? Why do they tend to lean towards white girls more often?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• No, look up #SnowBunnySunday or #WhiteGirlWednesday on Instagram and you'll see other races treat you like a prized sexual possession because of your ethnicity.

It's both disgusting and hilarious at the same exact time.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Some guys do and some guys don. t I personally just don't get that "spark" so to say with black girls but can with white and hispanic girls. But then you got someone like my stepbrother who married a black girl with no problems. It's personal preference. I feel a lot of black girls are aware that some white guys don't date them because I've been asked a lot "Do you like chocolate?" by black girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care race, I care about culture, personality, and attractiveness.
    We usually tend to go for what's familiar, it's human nature.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like white girls, Asians, Latinas. I like several ethnicities. I've dated Latinas more than white girls though, including my current GF. If I had to pick just one, I'd pick Latinas.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're supposed to like your own race. It's just pc idiots who say otherwise. I wanted my kids to look like me that's why I date within my own race

0|0
    0|0
  • I have dated other races, I go by whether I find each individual girl attractive and fun to be with.

0|0
    0|0
  • False, they like every race.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously not

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, often times, scientifically, we (humans) find attractiveness in people who look like the beholder. But, some people like people who are far fetched.

-Best of luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like white girls the most. I think people like their own race more usually.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like all sorts of girls doesn't matter about her ethnicity.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate. If I can get me a black woman, I'ma get me that jungle fever!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I have dated Latinas before

0|0
    0|1
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I have found black girls attractive before, but only one very rare occasion, and I'm still not likely to date them. I can't say that I've ever found an Indian or Hipanic girl attractive. But i definitely like most white, Asian, or Latina girls.

0|0
    0|0