Is a guy interested when he asks you to join him at a bar?

So obviously he is interested in some way. But which way? When a guy doesn't ask me out on a date but he texts me and asks me a lot to join him at different bars. Is there just a sexual interest?

• Sexual Interest
    50% (13)
  • Interested
    42% (11)
  • Not interested
    8% (2)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
Updates:
Okay so I just asked him if he wanted to play 20 questions and his first question was "do you like anal" lmao okay. Question answered

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He's probably interested in you for sure. But if he's inviting you to bars let that be a red flag.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I would likely refrain from any guy that starts with the meeting place being at the bar.

I like doing something on a first date... a bike ride, walk, mini golf.

Your first date does not have to involve booze. A certain amount of trust has to be attained before the pub/bar.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'd say sexual interest would be his ulterior motive on that...

1|0
    0|0
  • Sexual interest.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course there is interest across the board. The real question is why are you going to bars when you are too young to legally drink! ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • @update lmao funn

0|0
    0|0
  • 18 at the bar? woah @it_already_exists is scandalous

0|0
    0|0
  • Judging from your profile picture (assuming that's you), he's most likely sexually attracted to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • You're not 21 so what does it matter? Yeah he probably wants to pork you. If his goal is to get you drunk.

0|0
    0|0
    • Some bars will allow 18

• Show All
    • You were righy

• About them marking you or about him trying to make a move on you or both? I hope it was only just the first...