My boyfriend at a festival?

So my long distance boyfriend is at a festival.. And well he told me he won't be able to text me as much and i can understand that.. I want him to e menjoy the music anyway on his snapchat story he keeps posting pics or videos with girls. He kissing thrur cheek and vice versa, he looks drunk. I feel like its disrespectful to me i may be overreacting am i? Also he told me he almost kissed a girl last night at the festival cause he was so drunk but he told me he didn't..

Yet hours later before all those snapchats he send me a heartfelt message of how much he loves me i am so confused

Most Helpful Girl

• Well maybe it is disrespectful but at the same time you need to realize you guys are in a long distance relationship and things like this will happen all the time you know like he's going to concerts every weekend but the fact that being apart means you get to spend time with the different people and that includes girls... I hope you understand that tgis will happen again. And it takes maturity to understand it

What Guys Said 1

• ... nothing you can do. But if you act like you're bothered you'll lose. My advice don't worry and just do your own thing...

What Girls Said 2

• I'd be upset. While something like that CAN happen, this is day two you're talking about (meaning he's continuing the behaviour despite knowing he'd crossed a line the night before). As for that heartfelt message, it could be a sign of guilt. When my boyfriend first cheated on me he left the girl in his dorm, bought me a gift, and hopped a bus to come and tell me how in love with me he was before I even knew he was a cheater.

• oh geez that's bad :/ I can't blame you for being upset.. I think you need to have a talk with him. I don't think you're overreacting at all