Girls, Am I overthinking this?

My girlfriend wrote a list of her favorite things andI am not on that list. Am i overthinking this because i was a little bit hurt?

• Yes
    67% (16)
  • No
    33% (8)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Refreshing the question

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Doing a favourites list and not including you means exactly that. You're not on the list. If she wanted you to see it, then she's letting you know it. If you weren't meant to see it, maybe she's just thinking about the things that are quite close and dear to her heart and have been for a longer period of time than however long you've known her. If other people are on the list, consider if they're family and long-time friends. You could just joke with her and say, "I see you forgot to put me on that list." See how she responds.

What Girls Said 6

• i say yes, you don't really want to be looked at as a thing do you? however, if her family is on there and her best friends etc. and you aren't then no you're not.

• There are people on that list

• What should i say when bringing it up so I dont sound like i am accusing her of anything

• were you snooping when you found the list or was it just like out somewhere where you could find it? if it was out in the open, just be like "i saw this list and i noticed so and so is on it..." and she should get the hint and jump in to explain. unless she's really dumb.

• Yes, she was probalby just thinking about material things

• I would assume objects. I would only put like an idol or celebrity people IF I did put people on there. I'd probably start thinking about all my favorite foods haha, don't sweat it man, if she were to write a list of her favorite people and you weren't on it I'd understand

• Your girlfriend has other things in her life besides you. This is healthy. Get over yourself.

• hahaahahha your not a thing... you are a person

• Maybe she just thought you didn't need to be in that list bc it's you. I don't know if you knkw what i mean but don't worry. It's nothing. Just ask her if you feel like it!!