Why do some black girls prefer white guys?

I mean can understand black guys prefering white girls, but why would black girls prefer white guys?

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• My question is why can you understanding black guys preferring white girls but not vice versa?

0|2
    0|0
    • Because whites are more neotenous/feminine in appearance than blacks, whereas blacks are more robust/masculine in appearance.

• Show All
    • Oh okay, that's interesting. What about or depth of voice and that type of thing?

• A deep voice does sound extremely manly, but again, doesn't make me more attracted.

What Girls Said 1

• They're cute😊☺!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Because they can. Duh

0|1
    0|1
    • That's not a reason why.

• Show All
    • Saying someone prefers a particular race implies that the prefer it more than others. Yet they 'can' prefer any given race, but clearly can't prefer every race over every other race - that would just be logically impossible. So the fact that they can prefer a race doesn't cause them to prefer it.

Thanks for tagging her

• I don't know how to answer that... but race shouldn't matter when you really like some one a whole lot! Why should it? Why can't you be happy with whoever you want be happy with> Life too short and if you find love then go for it and if your like me you just live to love yourself and that it... it easy really mate...

• Literally the only two interracial couples I have never seen in person are white guys with black girls and Asian guys with black girls. So I don't think they like white guys.

1|1
    0|0
    • I sad some. They keep posting questions on here, haven't you seen any?

• I said in person not what people say on the internet two very different things.