What do you think of this couple?

What do you think of this couple?
The guy is 5'5" while the girl is 5'11". Who's lucky, the guy or the girl?

• The guy is lucky
  • The girl is lucky
  • Looksmatched

Most Helpful Guy

• On paper, the guy is lucky. Stereotypically speaking, he has everything working against him. He's Asian, short and the girl is a white girl, tall, blonde. On the outside, they look like a cute couple, very level headed and classy people.

What Girls Said 16

• its just... a couple

• They look adorable together.

He's handsome and she's cute. Good for them.

• He looks like her little brother.

• That doesn't make sense. Lol.

How could a tall blonde girl have a short Asian brother.

• Step brother maybe?
      But really, I was talking height wise.

• He's an attractive guy. She's a nice looking girl. I don't see why height matters.

• I never said height matters, I just provided you information on their heights for you answerers to decide whether it matters or not.

• No it doesn't matter to me. I'm around average height and have liked a guy who is 5'2. I don't know why short guys get so much flack.

• K...

• ?

Why does one of them have to be luckier?

She is taller, he is cuter... Do with that information what you will.

• It doesn't have to be, just click "looksmatched" if you feel that no one is luckier. Lol.

• I did... but your whole question is predicated upon the expectation that one of them is better than the other. Right there is why relationships don't work.

• Well it's my question.

• They are both lucky to find eachother

• Other than the simple, "they're cute," nothing.

• I don't see why there would be an issue. It's just height ffs! They both look really happy which is the most important thing.

• I never said height was an issue here, I just provided you information on their heights for you answerers to decide whether it matters or not. Why would you think that?

• Stop playing stupid games. This is really boring.

• No, you're boring. You can stop replying by now, but I still don't get it why you pointed out height.

• Lucky gal💁💁💁💁💁

• He's short but she's tall so neither of them are average height.

But he is very good looking and has a nice body. I think she's lucky :) just my opinion

• Um what exactly am I judging here?

• Height doesn't matter. Yes it looks a little odd to most people but they like each other thats all that matters really. The girl is really pretty though like wow she's pretty

• I know you didn't say it did I just stated my opinion on it

• Who are we to judge who is lucky? Especially based on appearance...

• Cute couple :3
    They're both good looking people :)

• Pedo pedo pedo

• They are really couple? He is rich compared to her? She is his trophy?
    I don't care for height but he is short compared to her, I prefer guys of the same height at least.
    They can be happy, and the feeling of looking cute is because he is short and she looks like his mother taking care of him.

• They're really couple, yes. I don't know about how rich he is. Haha.

• Good luck for the couple.

What Guys Said 16

• Why does "luck" comes into play here?

• Why do you always ask questions instead of answering?

• @zombiebabe You don't get it, downvote me and move on. Don't bother to answer and save your time. Because there has been enough GaGers already who got it and gave their opinions.

• I never said I had a problem with you lol?
      Why'd you think that?

I'm just stating out that you posted 2 height related question in a short period of time and then you automatically jumped to me thinking that means I have a problem with it lol

Anyway this is about as much time I'm gonna spend on this question.
      Ta , ta!

• I don't know about "luck" but I must say that they are very brave and confident.

• He looks dapper as fuck!

• I voted A simply because most women prefer their man to be taller than them. He's not a bad looking dude, though.

• The thing is body and height are parts of looks.

• You can be shorter and still look like a man but this guy looks damn tiny.

• What exactly are you trying to prove? You've been asking about short Asian guy and tall girl being matched since earlier. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. In fact, I have dated someone taller than me by 2 inch.

• What am I trying to prove? Nothing. I am just bored and chilling. What's your problem? And aware me when I asked about short Asian guy and tall girl.

• I was just asking

• That guy is lucky

• How am I supposed to know which one is the better "catch" just off their looks?

• They are both lucky to have found each other. I know you haven't mentioned height in this question but it's good to see they have gone against the general societal "rule" that the guy has to be taller than the girl.

by the way, is she 5'11" with or without heels?

• He is handsome and she is beutyfull=cute couple.
    He has full confident and she is height= super couple
    Finally there is no problem only romance so good luck to that couples💖

• Both of them are lucky to have a sense that height does not matter!

• He's the one who should wear heels

• good for them?

• Thanks for your opinion?

• I won't say that guy is lucky. Because getting a girl ain't about luck.. but holy shit he is short.

• I'd think good for him on dating a taller gal. and for her on being open to date a shorter guy.

• Looks matched

• Cute couple^_^