Does anyone else feel guilty after making out with someone?

I'm 22 and I've been single for a few months now. A friend of a friend who I found cute started dancing with me at a party and we ended up making out.
Even though I'm single, and I should be able to do whatever I want, I still feel very guilty. Mostly I feel bad for giving in so fast (I'm usually the kind of person who needs a bit of time before getting physical with anyone). I'm also going to see him again since we have the same friends, and I don't want them to label me as "easy". I don't want them to respect me any less.

Does it happen to you guys too?
Does kissing a person easily make you respect them less?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you should buy into the double standards around dating/kissing/sex. You're not "easy" because you weren't doing it for him, you were doing it because you wanted to. Girls shouldn't think of sex/affection as something they gift to guys, or use to barter a relationship. If you desire to do something you should feel free to do it.

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds like you're the type to think "a kiss is more than just a kiss." To you it's much more than that.

At least I'm that way.

The only person your should be concerned about are yours and his for each other.

• I basically hooked up my friends and I have about 60% success ratio...

• no, why would you feel guilty?

• No that's stupid

What Girls Said 0