Boyfriend kissed girl on the cheek?

My long distance boyfriend is at a festival and well he is posting on snapchat the experience and what not and he posted pics kissing girls cheeks, and girls kissing his cheek back, he is drunk. Should i be worried or? Hours before he posted that on snapchat he sent me a looong heartfelt message and how much he loves you, but i am so confused from his actions he also sent me this text " Even though I'm drunk or just can't remember anything, one thing I'll always know is that you're my everything" Thursday night saying he almost kissed a girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, he's doing the cheek-kissing, but then posting the pictures of the cheek-kissing - wtf? This is just so juvenile. I doubt he's actually doing anything with these girls but he's definitely being a showboat, showing off to friends that he's attracting girls and no private message to you to put insurance on this kind of frat boy behaviour is going to fix that. He's just not thinking of how something will make you feel, and seems more concerned about how he'll appear to friends. I would send him a message to stop it, and take the pictures down if they are making you unhappy. Like I said, I doubt he's doing much more. Real cheats usually try hiding their behaviour, and he's just showing off that he can flirt.

• I just have no idea what to text him, like i am not good with words at all, if you were in my shoes what would you text him?

What Guys Said 2

• it's fine as long as it's just kissing his butt cheek like you said.

• this doesn't sound good

What Girls Said 1

• That is no bueno...