Would you take back someone who cheated on you?

In my opinion, as soon as someone cheats the relationship is over because I will never trust her again. Anyways, several of my friends have gotten back together with cheaters so I'm curious to see if you guys would or would not take back someone who cheated on you.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. If that person didn't hesitate to cheat on you the first time what makes you think he's not gonna cheat on you again. Basically you're getting boring to him if he has to try to find a new girl. Lol once a cheater always a cheater.

What Girls Said 4

• If I was married and it was a one time deal that was a one time mistake I would give him one more chance. But if it was a long affair he'd be out the door. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

If it was a boyfriend who cheated I wouldn't bother taking him back, we'd be over in a heartbeat.

• once a cheater always a cheater

• No I would NOT! I got cheated on 2 times and never went back to them :)

• I'm sorry you got cheated on but at least you were smart enough not to trust them again

• Do you speak German? I'm not great at it but I speak some German

• Yeah I do :)

• First time cheating I would if they seemed genuinely remorseful, appologised profusely, and did everything they could to make it up to me. Everyone makes mistakes...
    Cheat again and it's over.

What Guys Said 5

• Most likely not, but I am a believer in second chances so if they made a good case and could convince me they are worth giving a second chance, I would. But no third chance, three strikes and you're out of here.

• No way not a chance Its the one strike and your out for life rule

• I agree with you, once that trust is broken there is nothing they can do to mend it, and at that point I become emotionally disconnected to them and would want nothing else to do with them, so no I'd never take them back.

• No, I wouldn't take back someone who cheated because if they did it once I'm sure they'd have no problem doing it again

• No way! not worth it at all!