Is it bad that I won't date a virgin?

I just can't be bothered with the waiting around and emotional stuff that comes if you actually ever do it as some of my friends have said. is this bad dating standard?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all. I'm actually with you on this one.
    In my opinion most virgins now in days expect to be glorified and put on some pedestal for waiting and continue to wait until they get married but yet most expect to date and the majority of the guys they date are sexually active. Even though they know these men are sexually active they expect him to WASTE yes I said WASTE his time with her because society thinks she's "Worth it". That's complete bullshit there's several girls out there that have not waited and obviously are not virgins that are way more worth it in some cases. I for one do not intend to just be with someone and care more for someone that "waited". It's stupid and much rather be with a girl who in my opinion is more grounded.

What Girls Said 6

• Nah. You should do what makes you happy.

• Avoid religious virgins

• Nope because I as a virgin won't date you anyway :)

• Um no. Do what you want to do

• It's your choice so it doesn't really matter, it's your preference after all.

• who's gonna wanna date you anyway.

• You're implying that this standard would make me undatable?

What Guys Said 3

• The number of fucks the world will give is really quite low. Negative low.

• do wht ever you want

• There are 2 meanings of virgin:
    1. Hasn't had sex before
    2: waiting til marriage for sex