Is it wrong to order a pizza pie and not share?

Is it wrong to order a pizza pie and not share with the people around you?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends, if they knew you was ordering it and didn't chip in on the bill or didn't say they wanted anything, it's not rude. If they didn't know or didn't have any extra change and told you they wanted some then yes it's rude. But me, I share my food all the time.

What Girls Said 9

• Not sure if it's wrong but I always feel like sharing my food, my money and my things with other people.
    I don't know why. It simply feels nice doing so. You feel closer to them when you share. I am not sure how to explain it properly.

• Nah if it a kid like a 3-7 year old kids then I have to give them or my grandman but an adult? That's bullShit, they got money they by their shit. If they are my cousin I fine pinch in and sharing.

• Yes its rude

• I think it is rude.

• No it's not wrong. I don't share anything either

• Yes, yes it is.

• I would say no haha. But you don't want to seem rude, so maybe offer a slice to someone? If they say no thanks, then you get the whole pie to yourself with out being rude about it.

• You spent your money and its your choice to share or not.

• Yes it's very rude. Especially when it's pizza!

What Guys Said 7

• It would probably be best to share with the others unless they're all ordering their own food.

• If you didn't say to somebody "hey do you want to order pizza?" Beforehand then its all yours.

• Yeah, you've got to go halves on a pie.

• Yes if i didn't have a slice i would

• Yeah its rude

• No. If they want any they could ask.

• I do NOT share food! Idgaf if it's rude.