Confronting a Coward?

I went on 2 dates with a guy. Everything was friendly and nice after the first date - he called and we texted. He then tried to sleep with me on the second date. I said no. I think it pissed him off. But I didn't think he would just ignore me afterwards. He did it to spite me - the silent treatment.

After a month I want to go to his work place and say hi. Maybe it seems weird. But I just feel I need to see him face to face. Doubt he will be friendly with me but honestly I just feel compelled to meet him because things just got cut off without explanation or resolution. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont bother with wasting time with this cockhead.

What Guys Said 3

• He made it clear you are just sex to him, going to him will just make you seem like you are entertaining another chance.

• Here's the thing. I am entertaining another chance. I wish I didn't say no to his invitation the first time. If I could go back in time I would have gone inside when he asked. If you were in his shoes do you think you'd reconsider a girl who said no to you once?

• Just let it go.. he clearly just want to hit it and quit it...

• I hope he's a MGTOW.

If you ain't gonna give it up then he's going to walk. Its that simple.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't bother. He doesn't even deserve your time.

• I don't know why but I just can't stop thinking about him. I wish I had just taken advantage of him. Seized the day and had sex. He's an asshole but I miss him. And I feel powerless.

• What? With such an ass? I'd adapt my standards if I were you. There are waaaay better guys out there than him and I'm sure you can find them if you get over this inconsiderate, selfish jerk.

• I agree with all the commenta here. You are much more worthy to give hom a second chance if he simply ignored you like that. He just wanted you for sex, nothing more and nothing less. Sadly, that's a common problem for women.