Do you Keep a Guys Jacket/Hoddie When he gives it to you?

If your boyfriend ask you if your cold and gives you his hoodie are you supposed to keep it? Or give it back

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep it for some weeks, wear it when you're with him, and then offer it back. He'll either take it or let you keep it, he's call.

What Guys Said 3

• Obviously you are supposed to give it back when you no longer need it.
    A boyfriend should give you an endless supply of love, not an endless supply of coats...

• Doesn't matter; I'd probably want you to keep it.

• ofc you should give it back

What Girls Said 3

• If he says keep it, I'll keep. If he doesn't, Ill give it back. I LOVEEE to get a guys hoodie. (Even though none offered me one) Lol.

• I would wash it then hand it back to him. Unless he wants you to keep it, then keep it! :P

• Well first of all he's tryna be cute and keep you warm and not giving a donation.. Id give it back especially if you guys are not dating just make it seems like you smell the thing at night lol jk. doesn't matter if he doesn't ask about it then keep it