Saw him on a dating site?

i met this guy on a dating site years ago... we are finally dating now, and have been for about a month and a half. I noticed he's still active on this site at least 2-3x a day. I closed my account months ago, but recently made the same one again just so he would see my profile and see that I can play the game too. Do you think this will come back to bite me in the ass? Or was it a good idea for him to realize he's not the only one allowed to keep their options open? Though I'm not currently looking for anyone else.

(ps...he did view my profile and hasn't made any comments towards me about it).

What Guys Said 1

• He probably was on the site before you met and is in the habit of perving on other girl's profiles. Lots of girls do it. Try not to make a big thing of this. It's only a problem if he actually starts asking other girls out.

• Yeah, Very good point. I didn't want to bring it up with him because I had a feeling it was a habit, but I also didn't want him to feel like he could get away with it, cause I have no idea if he's dating anyone els.e

• Its seems early to have "the talk". I don't want to freak him out. But it would be a good idea to find out if we're both looking for the same thing from eachother, yes?

• It's not too early to have the "talk" considering you'd be really hurt if he slept with someone else. You should have it.

Best answer?

What Girls Said 1

• I don't get it regardless of the timeline once you two became an item his page should have been shut down. I'm being realistic here and realistically speaking if he still has that page there's a chance that he's leaving his options open. He found what he wanted right ? He has everything he needs in you I assume . . . So why does that page still exist ? It would different if he went on it once in a great blue moon , but you stated that he's been 'active" on that site 2-3x a day. I think it's somewhat cool that you put your profile back up it shows him that you have options too , but it shouldn't have even gotten to that point. I don't care if you two have only been together a day . . . You should ask him about it and see what he has to say. You put this post up so in a sense it must bother you . . . Do something about it.

• Yeah it bothers me so much. We're not exclusive, so that's where I've been hesitant about it. That's it. He's getting a talk tomorrow.