How do I keep a guy interested in me?

i noticed that everytime i talk to a guy it would literally be a week or less of us talking & once i dont give them sex or anything of that nature they leave me or stop talking to me period. What do i do how do i keep a guy interested in me for long. Because i always hear ppls convos about their bf or there significant other while im still single & i believe i have some great qualities. I dont understand 😩

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy stops talking to you because you won't have sex with him, he wasn't a good guy to begin with it. So don't worry about him or others. Besides if you want something real, you have to be the girl who doesn't settle for less, And when guys see you, they'll think wow, how do I approach her.

• YES YES YES ALL OF THIS YES

• Oohh i like that advice 😃😊🙌👏👌👍

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• If you have to "keep" them, then they're not really interested in you. You might be going after the wrong type of person. Be more comfortable with yourself, and you'll start attracting more people who are actually worthy of your time and attention.