Guys, what makes a good impression on a first date?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Sucking my dick.

Seriously. That would do it.

Otherwise, pay for your own meal. Chivalry is inequality. And no my feelings aren't going to be hurt because I'm the 'man' and I'm supposed to pay. Her paying for her own meal shows me that she's an independent person, has a brain, and believes that women aren't inferior to men.

I don't care who it is. If she expects me to pay for her meal--a relative/complete stranger--then she is not a woman I want to date.

Inb4 'asshole', I don't care about paying for later dates, after I've gotten to know her and like her more. But, paying for some strangers meal just because she happens to have a vagina? No.

What Guys Said 19

• Being honest and receptive and engaged in the converstation. not holding on to preconceive notions from what your friends and family say about dating. going in as yourself will say a lot about who you are.

However, that self you show must be your best self.

• If it's your first date, just focus on having a good time.
    Like everyone else says, be yourself. Chances are, your date is going to want to get to know you. With that being said, don't reveal too much. Keep it simple and have fun.

And don't forget to practice good oral hygiene. Bad breath is an instant turnoff.

• if u r yerself basically... and not acting anxious!

• Being on time.. Also holding a conversation and ungluing your eyes from the cellphone. That's all I require.

• don´t try to make a good impression. just be honest and maybe flirty, if you can. trying to make a good impression will result in either him getting a wrong picture of you or straight up recognizing you´re playing a role.

• If she laughs at all my jokes and easy to talk to, and that look in her eyes that lets me know that we just click

• Be confident, playful, flirt, wear something nice, have fun!

• A big smile

• if that is your real profile pic then, show up well dressed

• Be yourself, be courteous, and be have fun. Crack some jokes, and if you want it to be long term, no "going back to his place"

• A beautiful smile

• the car you drive and the money you have.

Because I ain't walking or paying.

• boobs and short skirt!

• Be yourself and be confident that what counts for me

• Clean and smell good. Ability to rationalize.

• show interest in things they like / hobby's :)
    and just be yourself.

• Just being yourself, but to an extent, I mean, for example if you're a player, you don't want to show that, obviously. You get my point though, we don't really want to see the faults right away, we didn't ask you out only to be bummed out right away

• If you look like that then you have nothing to worry about.

• Blow jobs will