Should I tell her I'm a virgin?

I am a 24 year old virgin, the reason who is because I just never had a chance with a woman's because I am shy. Now I am finally in a relationship with a beautiful sweet and kind girl. The problem is she has had some amount of sexual experience and I have none. I understand that honesty is important in a relationship but I am scared to tell her. I do don't want her to think I am a lier, I don't want her to think I'm weird, and I don't want her to think I would be bad at sex. Should I tell? If so how should I tell her?

• Tell her.
  • Don't tell her.
  • I am a girl and I would leave in that situation.
  • See results.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her.

I know a guy who didn't tell his girlfriend he was a virgin and she was expecting more because he had experience. She ended up breaking up with him because she thought he simply wasn't good in bed and when he told her he was a virgin when that happened, her whole idea of the situation changed.

Now he's pretty if I do say so myself :3 haha

So, just be honest because it isn't going to last very long your first time (most guys (3-8 thrusts)

And why do that to yourself?

If she can't handle the truth then maybe you should be with someone less shallow.

• Okay I'll tell her. She is not shallow at all, she is very sweet and kind. I have always been told a girl who had experience never wants to be with a guy who is not a virgin.

• Okay thank you.

• by the way, the first woman wasn't me haha. And your welcome, I'm wishing you the best.

What Girls Said 5

• Are you the guy who is supposed to meet that girl today on gag for sex?

• I would... I find it very attractive that guys are vrigin

• Really I was always told by other guys that being virgin means a girl would want nothing to do with me.

• Well those guys sound like butt faces Lol... I don't find it very attractive for a guy to not be one although he may be experience... I much rather have a virgin

• I wouldn't care tbh if I liked you being a virgin wouldn't turn me off.

• to be honest im saving myself for marriage I encourage other to do the same but if she loves you she won't care if you are or not

• Good for you.. thumps up

• The world needs more women like you lol, keep it up.

• AWWWWww that is the sweetest thing I have ever been told im serious you just made my heart melt <3 asdffdsfsd <3

• Just be honest with her she would understand you. My boyfriend was also a virgin and I completely understood him - you have nothing to be worried about :-)

• So it did not make you think that something was wrong with him for him to still be a virgin.

• No, because he told me that j could ask him any questions about his virginty so I did and he explained, so I understood him and respected him a lot!

What Guys Said 8

• I don't see why you should say it unless she asks. I think it's weird if a girl felt she had to tell me how many people she had slept with before we got intimate. The past should remain in the past.

• You can tell her, but only if you trust her and you feel ready. Or if you feel honesty is needed if she asks you, then. Just right now, don't get caught up about it. It's not a bad thing by the way... if she ends up being your first and things don't go so well that first time, she can give you advice on how to make things better for both of you.

• guess u can tell her, if u trust her basically...:-)

• Just be honest; maybe she'll take over and teach you a couple of things or two.

• Go ahead and tell her honesty is the best policy mate

• i would lie about it

• Certainly tell her if she asks. I'm not sure if it's worth telling her otherwise, except perhaps if you actually get to having sex. So you've not talked about previous relationships? (How long has she known you? Is something she should be able to guess about you?)

• We have known each other for a month.

• You only met a month ago? How long has she been your girlfriend?

• A month, we clicked real fast.