I like this girl but her sister is also very beautiful, should I give her sister a try?

a large reason of dating her sister is to proberly get closer to her, should i do it? i mean i'm also starting to be attracted to her sister what should i do?

Most Helpful Girl

• The only thing you should be trying is clothes!

• Omg there should be a love button for this one!!! Lol this is so funny yet so true ahahah

What Girls Said 4

• That's dumb. Just date the girl you want.

• do both at the same time!

• Only if you want things to get awkward and lose the other girl... All power to ya my brother!

• How are you gonna get close to her if you decide to date her sister?

What Guys Said 7

• Just go for the sister you want. If she has any dignity she won't date you or do anything with you if you dated her sister. Your just going to look like a scumbag at least have some balls and go for who you want.

• but she rejected me 5 years ago, but back in 2013 she was asking me if i "would date a girl like her " an i played it down saying we r friends etc it would be weird etc but i wanted to say yeah but again with girls, they r unpredictable what if i had said yes an she told me what she did back in 2010 "eeeewww" i mean we were 13/14 back then but u never know

• You blew it big time. You don't date one girl to get to another that is low class. Playing games with feelings has a cost involved.

• ONLY if u r not officially dating 1 of those 2 girls basically!

• 0|0
  • date one of them and then dump her to date the other sister

• Lol oh boy, well take your pick and stick to your decision!! Be ready for awkward moments though!

• Buy one get 1 free lol go for both xD