Do you like funny people?

So, are you attracted to funny people? Would you take back. an ex that made you laugh?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love funny people and consider myself one, but very few girls are that funny, unfortunately. It's one personality trait that men dominate in, in my opinion. I would love to be proven wrong though, if there's a funny girl out there, I'd like to chat with her.

What Guys Said 6

• I am a humorous person myself, and like others who are, also. But an ex is an ex for a reason, so just being funny would not change that. But if other things had changed, maybe those would entice me to take her back.

• I'm actually only attracted to funny people.
    Don't wanna be sexist here, but it's very hard for me to find girls that can really make me laugh.

• Yeah funny people are good, especially if they joke untypically. as in, they work their words around so that even if the joke is fairly lame, it will seem much more funny.

• Funny people who tried or tryhard to get laid? Sure go for it but dont go cryin' at the end 😘

• I like laughing, so yes. Never had an ex before!

• i need humor in my life so yeah

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, I love funny people! But it depends on how they use their humor, when they become offensive, they're no longer funny.
    So, a guy who makes me laugh, has my heart.

• I have to have a guy that can make me laugh

• I love funny people especially because I'm a bit of a clown myself

• I do like funny people, but not a reason I would use to take an ex back.

• I am! I wouldn't take back an ex because he's funny though.

• What I mean is, what if there was tension there because there were still lits if feelings, and humor was used to break the ice.

• I love funny people.