How to get over the fear of dating?

All the guys I've dated I just haven't had much feelings for, they we're all terrific people but there was never any sparks. And the people I had feelings for were always involved with other people. I met a new guy, and we've been getting to know each other, and I wanna go on a date with him, but I'm terrified it will turn out just the same as all the others... how do i get over my fear?

Most Helpful Guy

• did u notice any NEGATIVE signs from his side?

What Guys Said 4

• Sometimes we just over think things. Just asking the question of how to do it really defeats it's own purpose. The only way to do it is just let go. Take a deep breath and just take a chance. You might even mess up but it'll be a learning experience.

• I am there myself, dates just have not seemed to have a second date follow. I think you just gotta go for it and eventually you will meet the right one

• They always want a second date... its me thats the problem... I never have any feelings for them

• mhm well i guess i really don't have any great advice then just keep dating, maybe go on a second sometime see if it goes better you can always decline a third

• Eat more chili.

• just do it. take a chance, if not, you'll never know

What Girls Said 1

• Be friends with him long enough to know him.