How do I tell her I love her?

How do i tell a girl i have feeling for her? should i tell her face to face or over text or?

Updates:
she's in my college class and were quite close mates, im scared that i could ruin our whole relationship all together but at the same time i really do have feeling for her.

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Guy

• You tell her exactly what you feel face to face. OK, she close to you and you don't wanna ruin things, but I think that this risk is worth it. It's better to do something and to wonder forever what would've happened if you had done.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Maybe write her a letter?

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're going to use the word love, then you better do it face to face

0|0
    0|0
    • but won't that be embarrassing? I've only known the girl for a few months (since i started college) im just scared of her saying no or not being good enough for her..

• Face to face and kiwis her romantically and tell her "I love you " like in the movies :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell it to her to her face and say "I love you"

0|0
    0|0
  • Do it face to face. That shows you are confident and know what you're feeling.

0|0
    0|0
  • Less talking and more doing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Face to face (:

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• You don't love her so don't straight up say that. Tell her you really like her and you wanna take her out.

0|1
    0|0
  • Face to face beats anything else. It shows them your body language and that you are serious.

0|1
    0|0
  • better face 2 face so u could show that u mean it basically!

0|0
    0|0