Girls, Girls how would you react if this happened to you on a first date with a guy you thought was hot?

Here is the link

• Run away and never contact the guy again.
    6% (1)
  • Stay with the guy but be super embarrassed and turn bright red.
    19% (3)
  • Laugh it off thinking I hope he finds this funny to and maybe make a joke out of it.
    75% (12)
  • Other, please explain.
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Girl

• It happens. It's natural!

• That is the attitude I would have if a girl did it on a date. Would not make one bit of difference to what I thought of the girl.

What Girls Said 6

• Honestly, my family is VERY free with farts and belches and bathroom humor, so I'd just laugh (after making sure he wasn't totally embarrassed and humiliated) and be totally okay with it. I'd make sure he knew that it wasn't a big deal. It'd be a little awkward and embarrassing at first, but I could think of worse things to happen on a first date! Hey, there are worse ways to break the ice! LOL!

• I'd definitely be embarrassed! But I would try my best to just laugh it off. I would only leave if the guy was super rude about it

• If a guy or girl was super rude about it then they would not deserve to date the other person anyway. I would not judge a girl for it or be turned off because it is a natural bodily function. :)

• I would be so embarrassed and cover my face for a bit then shrug it off.

• Gas happens. Especially when you're lactose intolerant (like me).

• I agree gas does happen that is why if it happened to a girl I was on a date with I would not mind one bit. Why judge a girl that maybe a great girl over doing a natural bodily function.

• Lol! Fortunately, my farts are usually silent!
    But gosh, if that did happen... there's nothing to do but try to laugh it off! It's embarrassing, but you can't let one fart ruin a date.
    But if that were to happen multiple times... Ugh, I can't picture the horror! It'd be too terrible!!!

• It could be worse you could've pooped yourself

• Very true it would not even put me off a girl if she did poop herself. I would think we'll she didn't think "I gotta poop I konw I'll just do it in my pants". Lol if that happened it would be an accident so it would not affect what I thought of her