Guys, would you date a girl like this?

would you date a girl like this? i'm using me as an example here. so i'm a weird girl because i make weird noises when i'm bored, i talk in random accents when i'm VERY bored and when watching sports on TV i do my own commentary and yell when something stupid happens. also i tell the stupidest jokes ever to try to make people laugh. i speak my mind a lot like say something like "i feel the urge to say petunia". there's much more but this is an example. so would you date a weird girl like this or not?

• i would date a girl like this
    40% (19)
  • i would not date a girl like this
    9% (4)
  • Eh, maybe
    19% (9)
  • i'm weird to so totally!
    23% (11)
  • weird people are weird so no
    2% (1)
  • something else [comment]
    7% (3)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

25

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm weird, so totally. Haha it keeps things interesting.

What Guys Said 24

• I figure a chick like this is probably really a high IQ babe and she's gonna be very entertaining.

• Life gets boring quickly if everything had to be serious all the time. You sound like a fun person!

• It depends. If you're able to be serious when the time comes and crack up jokes, then I would be okay. The weird noises, though, would have to decrease. I think I would get annoyed. I'n a serious but humorous guy. I could probably be friends with a girl like you but I wouldn't date you.

• It's a narrow line between fun weird and irritating weird.

• Normal is way overrated. So definitely yes.

• Probably not - It might take some time to get used to her quirks before she becomes dateable

• No she acts too silly for my taste. I couldn't handle it if she acted like that forever. Not my taste sorry.

But I'm not the hottest guy out there either so take it with a grain of salt.

• Sounds like you've lost the plot a bit. That would irritate the shit outta me. Nothing worse than a girl who get keep quiet for 2 seconds

• I wouldn't mind at all dating this kind of girl. As long in the end you have a big heart and mature (most of the time).

• It's too much for me to handle, especially when I'm having a bad day. Bound to break up. (You remind me of a girl I was about* to get with)

• If she is attractive, kind, and loving. Why not?

• Weird noise! NO

• I wouldn't mind, but I might laugh a little or smirk. If that's not a problem for you, then it I would give it a shot.

• In exception for speaking my mind and saying random things like "Petunia" you sound like the Female version of me.

• you sound like Your an Out going like To have fun type of women yes i would go out with you

• Weird noise is a turn-off.

• Sure why not

• My type :)

• A bit weird lol but i would give it a shot and get to know you a little a more first. Overall yes

• would definitely date. you sound awesome

• Damn it, I recognise so much of this. Yeah.

• You sound cute and fun to be around.

• Better than fake girls who try too hard and only care about their looks, so yes. Some guys might think you're ditzy or stupid though and not be into you, but there'll always be someone who doesn't like you anyway. You can't dwell on it.

• Im sorry I don't mean to be mean but you sound more irritating then weird to me. Maybe for a few hours I could probably manage but if you're talking forever I'd probably not.