I met a guy yesterday and he seemed cool but?

I met him yesterday and he gave me his number so that I can text him but it's getting creepy. He is clingy I think and he asks me where I am and I don't like that. I don't know if I should continue texting him. What do you guys think of a guy who texts you back rather quickly and asks you how are you and just today he was wondering where I was...

Most Helpful Girl

• How exactly did your texting conversation go

• Good, he says he like talking to me. He text me good morning today. I just don't know if his behavior is normal or not especially if it's only our second day talking.

• I guess I was asking him questions and then I just stopped

• I don't think he's being creepy from what I can tell

What Guys Said 2

• it just sounds like he was interested in what you are up too, he wants to get to know you better find out what your shared interests are. I do not think that constitutes being creepy, not after one day anyway.

now if you tell him and he shows up without making plans together or he asks where you are multiple times a day then that would be pretty creepy

• You seem paranoid, don't get this guys hopes up so he can find someone less paranoid

What Girls Said 3

• tell him you don't want that..

• Just leave before he becomes controlling and abusive

• Sounds like a good guy to me...