Girls, Why did my GF do this she has never done this before?

My gf and I are in love. Today we were stressed out because of stressful circumstances in life. I told her that i love her and she didn't say i love you back so i asked her if she loves me and she got annoyed. She has always said i love you back and this time she didn't and when i asked her if she loves me she got annoyed and we have been perfectly happy until this moment

Girls, Why did my GF do this she has never done this before

Refreshing the question
Refreshing the question please answer

8

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• You are over thinking things. She was stressed. Don't push her about it. Some women clam up when stressed/upset/annoyed and just want to be left alone.

• Sounds like stress to me! When I get stress, trying to work to a deadline for work. My partner will come up to me and say I love you. In my mind, I am thinking ' I don't have time for this love crap at the moment, I just need to focus'

• She is probably just annoyed with someone else and/or is having a bad day & is taking her anger out on you.

• she's just in a pissy mood cuz' she's streed out. Don't sweat it lol

• Maybe she's not so sure that she's in love with you or she feels rushed

• For the last 3 months she was really enthusiastically and happily saying it back and And just yesterday she was really enthusiastically and happily saying it back

• Why is that

• She has been telling me she loves me for the last 3 months and she has always happily said she loves me back

• She was temporarily annoyed with you perhaps. Take a step back and don't contact her and make other plans, So she realizes what she's missing.

• She having a change of heart.

• But this is the first time it has happened and up until this happened we were really happy

• And just yesterday she was really enthusiastically and happily saying it back