The girls who have money but don't pay for dates? What do you think about them?

I think they are selfish and gold diggers and they are doing some (******) business.

Most Helpful Girl

• They probably feel like the guy should pay for the date if he really likes them. Personally I feel that is stupid but there are quite a lot of girls with old-fashioned mindsets.

What Girls Said 1

• if it is only first date that they do that it is fine, but subsequent dates they should split the bill.

What Guys Said 1

• I like to treat a lady when I go out.
    I like to make her feel genuinely like a lady.

The fact that she has money isn't important to me because it's not really something I pay consideration to.

Maybe if we start dating steady, her money will come further into play with planning vacations and trips, but for the dates, I've generally got it.

• Yeah, yeah
      I know you feminist want men to pay for your dates it is ok but if I ask girls for gender roles then talk about feminism and. Freedom sos selfish

• If women's don't pay equally then why they ask for equal salary

• If you pay then you will became gentle that means if she don't pay then she is not a good women