Why did this guy I've been seeings friend ask me if he's my boyfriend?

I've been talking to this guy for about two months now. We don't text everyday or talk on the phone a lot. I've hung out with him several times... Last night, I went out with him and his friends to a club. One of his friends asked me if he's my BF? I said, well I'm not talking to other guys, only him- but no, he's not my boyfriend.. His friend said, 'So, he's your boyfriend then?' I said, 'No, but I'm only talking to him.' .. Do you think his friend was trying to find out for him how I felt about him? I feel like if he was my boyfriend, we would talk more? He's 31 and I'm 28... He's only had one serious gf. He told me he liked me about a month ago. Could he just be shy?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I really think so. Very likely. 😊

What Guys Said 3

• they want to know if you are friends with them as well as the more special one of yours. They want to know if you are exclusive to him only or if they may have a chance later if so be it or hook them up with your friends. Remember what friends talk about and that's his friends.

• Yes he could be shy. his friend could have been asking for your friend/boyfriend

• Wants to know where you guys stand, obviously. One of the worst things to ask a woman, in my opinion. Why is it for her to decide what you are. Isn't that supposed to be the mans job?