Girls, why do nice guys always finish last?

Every girl I've met (2 that I have asked out), they always seem to go for that "bad boy" style.

I'm a nice guy, not some jerk that will use you and throw you out like a piece of trash or hood ornament.

What should I do?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not about being a "nice guy"; it's about being a predictable, boring, cautious, passive push-over who doesn't understand the art of confidence, bold intensity, and sex appeal.

Plus "nice guys" are usually just unattractive guys (for whatever reason) with entitled attitudes who get whiny when they don't get girls they want as if they're supposed to have first dibs on our affection and tender care because they believe they're "nice". Complete turn-off. No woman wants a whiner with an entitlement issue who arrogantly thinks he automatically deserves her over another man. Suggests this "nice guy" is actually highly judgmental.

What Girls Said 6

• a 'bad boy' carries a vibe of 'ill kick your ass for looking at what's MINE' and the stereo type is they can bust some dirty moves in the sack. no lie. if you look at a guy who looks like the preacher's son, then one that looks like Jax from sons of anarchy... yeah.. you wanna go with the 'dirty' boy, the one who will take no shit off of anyone over his girl, not the guy who will 'talk out the issues of the man checking his girl out'. now that being said... i PREFER a guy who is respectful in public, to a POINT. he will avoid conflict but will not back down. a sweet heart in the streets but a FREAK in the bed. a casual guy who thinks of me often and such... but will treat me like a filthy slut behind closed doors. best of both worlds.

• ... they dont Finnish last. Change your attitude and everything changes. If you keep thinking that it will keep happening.. and honestly I always dated the bad boys BC they weren't afraid to be confident. And I love confidence. I like being the submissive person in a relationship (not talking sexual). And I like guys who take charge. I never felt like any of the nice guys were like that

• Because nothing about a nie guy excites, challenges or arouses me as stupid as that may sound to you. I want a challenge, someone who gets my blood boiling in anger sometimes but I can't stay mad at

• Because us girls are stupid. We know you sweet guys are out there. And honestly... we know we date the wrong guys. But we fall a few times before we open our eyes.

And screw those girls. They have standards that are stupid. Some lovely girl will find you. And I know it will work out.

• Maybe you're asking the wrong girls out. Honestly, you can be a great guy and not have chemistry with a lot of girls. Girls go for bad boys because we're easily deceived and we don't realize they're actually bad boys until it's too late.

• Find yourself a bad girl.