What happens when you like 2 people at the same time?

I can't seem to make up my mind. It seems that i have feelings for both of the guys. I know I sound greedy, but I can't help it. Please help me.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• There are some relationships where a woman would have 2 husbands which is rare.

But I wouldn't recommend it, you didn't even tell us how they are.
    If I saw 2 girls I liked, I would pick one based on how much they like to travel.

Basically pick the one that does something you like, but don't tell them that you actually like that kind of thing.

• It's ok to be greedy if you can't have them both see which one will go for you. There's something that tips the balance

• This problems stem from sad backrounds;complex personalities... I don't believe a person can love 2 people in the same time; it's a kind of lie, if a person says; oh i love 2 people; it means s/he loves noone :) It isn't a real love...

• May the best man wins.

• That means you are ruining both of their life -_-

What Girls Said 4

• It would make sense to me to see if either one likes you... and then I would go with the one who does.

If neither are interested...*sucks in air and proceeds to change subject*

• Nothing will happen... It's just that you like 2 guys, at the same time. Try talking to both of them, see who is interested.. We can't always control the feelings we have for someone

• Hmmmm what happens?
    Well it's just you like two guys at the same time nothing special.😒

• 1|0