Dating girl is anxious if she is ready so I gave her space, right thing to do?

We've been dating for a couple of weeks and we had a date not long ago which wasn't the best in the world (i got there late and then the weather was terrible, etc). But things seemed fine, however she now said she doesn't know how she feels anymore and is anxious about everything.

I said take your time and once you figure things out contact me. She replied with she still likes me but is confused and thanks for being so good about it. It's been about 3 days and I sent her a text randomly saying I hope she was okay to which she said she was and she said she hope I was okay too.

Buuut being a dude that's pretty impatient I keep on looking at my phone and feeling like I need to send her a message or direct some conversation.

I am prepared for the worst but not knowing is just as hard.

What do I do? Can I send her a I hope you're okay text?

She hasn't messaged me. Should k send her something like this- I probably shouldn't text you.. so pease take your time, I mean no rush. I just hope you've been alright

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't text her. GIve her some time to figure out how she feels about you. When she knows I'm pretty sure she'll come to you on her own :)

What Guys Said 1

• Now your getting anxiety :) haha
    Just let her come to you at her own pace, nothing more you can really do...

• Thanks mate but she still left haha but thatnks