Why did he not mention his girlfriend?

I've liked this guy at work. i finally initiated conversation the other day but he never mentioned he had a gf even though he could have with the topics we discussed. we also exchanged numbers and i acted sort of interested; asking what he was up to on the weekend. he made up some excuse, working late. since then, he's walked by me less often and hasn't texted me. i then heard via a co worker that he thinks i'm hot but has a gf. why wouldn't he have mentioned that? he said things like, "i have no problem approaching girls now" which made me assume he was single and now i'm embarrased if i seemed obviously interested

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably wants to cheat with you

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• You have no reason to be embarressed you couldnt have known. I'm pretty sure he is interested but can't make a move since he has a gf

• Maybe he wants to date you so he never told you.

• You have no reason to feel embarrassed, he is the one that messed up. I think he is attracted to you but can't act on it because of his girlfriend.. It's weird I don't know why he didn't tell you.