Guys, I am just giving up on women completely now?

I am way over the point with it now like I just completely give up chasing and trying to make a relationship happen.

7

Most Helpful Guy

• MGTOW for you

• thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 6

• Sometimes people just get fed up and it's something a lot of people can relate to. Then you just get useless comments like "You just haven't met the right people" or they tell you you're not trying hard enough yet when you try, it makes it worse. Sometimes you may just need a break but that break can last a really really long time and even last forever.

This is why many guys only go with hooking up and don't want a relationship. They get tired of the nonsense. Guys try and the girls they try with just stand there and the guy sees it as a lack of interest and moves on. It happens too much.

I'm sure you're mainly venting right now but that's a good thing because bottling it up does no good. It's tough finding a girl these days and girls do need to see where they're messing up. Not many can handle the criticism. You're damned if you hold a door open for a girl and you're damned if you don't. It's tough.

• Nothing wrong with that. Fuck what anyone else ever said about giving up. If it's not something working out for you just quit and let it go. Spend your time, money and effort elsewhere instead where it's actually worth it and that you won't get so frustrated for trying and trying and not even come close to getting the results you want or need.

• It's because you are desperate looking for it, you act different, stop and be yourself, and talk to woman.

• I'm telling you... I've said it before but if it wasn't for sexually transmitted diseases prostitutes would rule the earth. No more whimsical judgments from women who've heard to many stories and big heads from too much attention.

• You have to submit you're desire for her first. She will then open up more and be more confident to share her life with you. Bam you're talking and in her head. You could also fall back and take you're own time.

• You'll find someone Just give it time. You are still young