The right man for me?

How do I attract the right man for me? May not be perfect, but a good man?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some would say that to attract the right man you have to put out the best version of your SELF. The whole, you get what you put out, Like attracts like etc.. I'm no expert, but from my experience, when you yourself put out what you want in a partner, those types of people tends to gravitate toward you. Much like if you're not feeling so good about yourself or your life, you may find yourself drawn to people that think the same way and in turn are drawn to you as well..

If you want someone that's honest, and independent, friendly and social, try to be more like the person you want to be with.. If you already are all the things you're looking for in a partner, then just keep going with the flow. Maybe, go out on a blind date, ask that guy out you've had your eye on, you could very well be holding yourself back from the happiness you seek. You don't have to settle (and shouldn't) for the first good guy you meet, if something doesn't feel right move on to the next. It's better to date a lot of fish in the sea to find the right one, then to settle for the "only" one you thought you could get. :)

What Guys Said 1

• Do you know what the right man for you is like?

What Girls Said 1

• Talk to some guys and see if you guys click.